Fluke- 64Max Digital Infra-red Thermometer
- Precise laser technology for more accurate and repeatable measurements
- Flashlight and large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display for easy viewing even in dark environments
- IP54 rated for extra protection against airborne contaminants
- Get your tool to work when you can’t – set time and desired interval between measurements and Auto Capture will capture spot temperatures unattended
- 99 data point logging
- 30 hour battery life so your tool can perform as long as you need it to
- Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements
- Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside set limits
- Small and lightweight design fits easily into your tool box
- Powered by one (1) AA alkaline battery .
Fluke 1587 Insulation Multimeter
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- Fluke 1587 is a digital insulation tester with a full-featured, true RMS digital multimeter in a single, compact, handheld unit.
- Insulation test voltages: 50V/100V/250V/500/1000V , Insulation test Resistance : 0.01 MΩ to 2.0 GΩ
- Auto discharge of capacitive voltage
- Insulation test smoothing reading
- Frequency: Maximum frequency 100 kHz
- Capacitance: Maximum capacitance 9,999 µF
- Diode test: Range/Resolution 6 V / 1 mV
- Temperature Measurement: -40.0°C to 537°C
- CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V measurement category
- Low pass filter (for work on VSD’s)
- AC/DC Voltage: Maximum voltage 1000 V
- DC millivolts
- AC/DC milliamps: Maximum amps 400 mA
- Resistance: (0.1 Ω to 50 MΩ)
- INSULATION TEST RANGE: 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V, 1000V
- INSULATION MEASURING RANGE: 0.01MΩ TO 2GΩ
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- Bargraph To Display Insulation Resistance.
- Displays The Value Of External AC Voltage Along With Flashing Symbol.
- Auto Null Function To Automatically Subtract The Test Lead Resistance Before Displaying The Real Continuity Resistance Value.
- Live Circuit Warning Beeper.
- Releasing The Test Button Automatically Discharges The Charges Stored In The Circuit Under Test.
- 200mA Continuity Measuring Current To IEC 61557.
- Minimum 1mA Current on Insulation Tests To IEC 61557.
- INSULATION TEST VOLTAGE RANGE: 250V/500V/1000V
- CONTINUITY TEST RANGE: 20Ω/200Ω/2000Ω
- AC VOLTAGE RANGE: 0~600V AC