CONTINUITY KYORITSU 3132A
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- Dust and drip proof construction. (designed to IEC 60529 IP54)
- Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 and IEC 61557 safety standard.
- 1mA rated test current at the minimum resistance.
- 200mA measuring current on continuity testing.
- Automatic discharge of circuit capacitance.
- (Any charge stored in the circuit under test will be automatically discharged after testing.)
- Live circuit warning buzzer and neon lamp.
- Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
- AC voltmeter with linear, easy-to-read scale.
- Operates on AA, R6×6 dry batteries.
- TEST VOLTAGE : 250V/500V/1000V
- MEASURING RANGES : 100MΩ/200MΩ/400MΩ
- CONTINUITY MEASURING RANGE : 3Ω/500Ω