HANNA HI 98301 TDS Tester
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- TDS Range: 1999 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS Resolution: 1 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS Accuracy: ±2% F.S.
- Calibration: manual, one point
- Temperature Compensation: automatic from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- TDS Conversion Factor: 0.5
- Battery Type/Life: 1.5V (4) / approximately 200 hours of continuous use
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions:175 x 41 x 23 mm (6.9 x 1.6 x 0.9”)
- Weight 95 g (3.4 oz.)
- Ordering Information: HI98301 (DiST®1) is supplied with protective cap, screwdriver, batteries and instructions.
- An amperometric measurement of TDS is based on Ohm’s Law, I = V/R, where R depends on the distance between two pins and their surface.