FLUKE 705 Loop Calibrator
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- A large display and simple, pushbutton interface for ease of use.
- Simultaneous mA and % readout for quick, easy interpretation of readings.
- mA accuracy of 0.02%
- Push button 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks. Save time over traditional knob type controls.
- “Span Check” for fast confirmation of zero and span.
- Selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests.
- 24 volt internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without carrying a DMM.
- Single 9V battery that is easily changed.
- 0 – 20 mA or 4 – 20 mA default start up modes.
- Current Measurement Range: 0 to 24 mA
- Current Sourcing Range:0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA
- Current Simulation Range:0 to20 mA or4 to 20 mA
- Loop Power While measuring mA, 24 V
- Voltage measurement Range: 0 to 28 V DC
- VOLTAGE RANGE: 0-28 V DC
- CURRENT RANGE: 0-24 MA
- LOOP POWER MEASURING MA-24 V
- CURRENT: MEASUREMENT , SOURCING AND SIMULATION