FLUKE 707 Loop Calibrator
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- The Fluke 707 Loop Calibrator is a high performance solution for calibration, repair and maintenance of current loops. The new “Quick Click” knob making it extremely fast and easy to use.
- mA sourcing, simulation and measurement
- 24 V Loop supply with mA measure, including 250Ω HART resistor
- 0-28 VDC measurement to check Loop Voltage
- 1 µA resolution for mA source, simulate and measure.
- Push button 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks.
- 0-100% “span check” for fast confirmation of zero and span.
- Selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step ramp to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests.
- 24 volt internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without carrying a DMM.
- Measures V dc to 28 V.
- Single 9V battery that is easily changed without braking calibration seal
- 0 – 20 mA or 4 – 20 mA default start up modes.
- Innovative output adjustment dial with 1 µA and 100 resolution.
- HART ™ mode connects 250 Ω resistor in series with 24 V loop for compatibility with HART communicators.
- VOLTAGE RESOLUTION: 1 MV
- LARGE DISPLAY AND SIMPLE, QUICK-CLICK INTERFACE FOR EASY ONE-HANDED OPERATION
- HIGHER ACCURACY : 0.015%